We’ve teamed up with Raffle Tickets 4U - one of the largest printers and suppliers of raffle tickets. They supply high-quality products as well as share knowledge and experience of successful fundraising to help make it easy, simple and enjoyable for PTAs to raise money.
On the Raffle Tickets 4U website you can easily create customised raffle tickets using the online editor. You can add logos, immediately proof your tickets and use seasonal designs to create a raffle ticket perfect for your fundraising event.
Why has PTA UK decided to work with Raffle Tickets 4 U?
Raffle Tickets 4U has been a supplier with PTA UK for more than four years. They are a family-run business that was started in 1946 which specialises in ticket printing, and we're confident they are able to support the widest requirements of PTA UK’s members. They are passionate about providing the best customer experience and print more than 15 million tickets per annum, so we are confident they have the ability to accommodate large orders for your PTA.
How will I benefit from this partnership?
PTA UK members will receive an exclusive 20% off all raffle ticket orders, plus:
- The online ticket editor allows you to personalise all templates and view an immediate proof, so there is no time wasted waiting to receive your raffle ticket proof
- There are various ticket templates including seasonal designs, full colour templates and event tickets
- Express and super express despatch services are available so you can have your tickets despatched in as little as 3 working days
- All previous ticket designs will be saved in your account so it’s really easy to re-order for a new or existing event
- The Raffle Tickets 4U blog has a wealth of information to help you make the most of your raffle including legal advice, raffle prize inspiration and ways to maximise ticket sales.
How do I claim my 20% discount?
Visit Raffle Tickets 4U and place your order. Your discount will be applied when ordering by entering your PTA UK membership number in to the voucher code area at the checkout. The discount will be applied before VAT and delivery charges are added.
Are there any restrictions on the number of orders I can place, size or type?
No, you can make as many orders as required. All pricing is quoted on the R4U website. The only exceptions would apply to bulk orders over 50,000 tickets or bespoke requirements which would be subject to negotiation with R4U.
I cannot remember our PTA UK membership number
Please phone the PTA UK member support line on 0300 1235460 and they will be happy to confirm your details.
I'm not a PTA UK member, but can I still take advantage of the discount?
The Raffle Tickets 4U discount is only available to PTA UK members. If you would like to take advantage of this offer but are not a member, please first speak to our membership services team who will be happy to talk you through the wider benefits of joining. These include:
- Up to £10 million public liability insurance for fundraising activities
- Member Support Line (0300 123 5460) for queries during business hours
- 24/7 unlimited access to PTA Expert, the go-to resource for PTAs
- Fast-track charity registration
- Legal guidance on PTA issues
- Charity Commission-approved Model Constitution
- Member schemes with Booker, Grants 4 schools, Easyfundraising and others
- Website packed with up-to-date information and a directory of trusted local suppliers.
To find out more e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0300 123 5460
I need help and information about running a raffle?
PTA UK's regularly updated information can be found in the Advice Hub
section of pta.org.uk. In addition Raffle Tickets 4 U have detailed information on their website in the Raffle Ticket Guide section (and on their blog).
I have a query about my order, who do I contact?
For all order queries please contact Raffle Tickets 4U. The team is available Monday to Friday, 9.00am until 5.00pm on 01794 340 100
or you can email email@example.com
How do I make a complaint?
In the first instance please contact Raffle Tickets 4U on 01794 340 100
or via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
. They will do everything they can to resolve any issues. If you feel that your complaint was not dealt with to your satisfaction, please contact Oliver Leeds at PTA UK via e-mail email@example.com
giving full details of the issue.