We continually strive to provide the best possible service to our members, our partners and all of our stakeholders, and we welcome feedback on our performance.
We would love to hear from you if you have found our services, resources, events or staff particularly helpful. And if there are areas where you think we can improve our services we would appreciate your feedback to help us improve and develop our offering.
Details of how to contact us are below, or you can use our contact form to get in touch.
Get in touch
PTA UK members can seek help and support on managing their associations by calling us on 0300 123 5460.
If you want to give feedback on your membership with PTA UK instead, or about a PTA UK member association, please send an email to our Member Support Line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to tell us about your experience of Parent Councils UK, including training courses, please email us at email@example.com.
We aim to acknowledge all correspondence within two working days.
Resolving any issues
We will treat any feedback highlighting a concern or issue relating to our services seriously, fairly and with complete discretion.
- Your correspondence will be acknowledged within two working days.
- We will contact you within ten working days to either tell you how we have resolved the problem, or, if the matter requires further investigation, when you can expect a fuller response.
- We will include contact details for the person or team dealing with your issue so that you can stay in touch with us.
What if you are not satisfied that your issue has been resolved?
If you believe that we have not addressed your feedback fairly or thoroughly:
- Please contact us, outlining specific areas you would like us to investigate further.
- We will then escalate your concern to a more senior member of staff
- We will contact you to clarify the next steps and who you can contact for further discussion.
As a charity we are regulated by the Charity Commission for England and Wales. Our charity registration number is 1072833.
As a limited company, we are regulated by Company law. Our Companies House registration number is 3680271.