The Fat-Chilli Art Project may be used to raise funds for your school, nursery, or for your favourite charity. Established in 2008, Fat Chilli has the skills and experience to ensure your fundraising project is a success!
Each participating child creates an individual piece of artwork upon our template that is then processed by Fat Chilli, and can then be professionally reproduced onto our wide range of quality personalised greetings cards and ten gift items.
We hope you can join us this year for fundraising fun…
• There is no cost to participate, but you will earn a generous commission on sales
• Our project is easily managed by one person, normally the Art Teacher or PTA
• Each participating child receives a free sample card of their artwork to keep
• Welcome pack for schools – tips and advice to ensure your project is a success
• Well-designed, quality product range – eco-friendly, and made in Britain
Projects to choose from…
• CHRISTMAS is a great time to run the project on Christmas art theme’s to maximise your fundraising earnings, since parents are focused on buying cards and gifts at this time.
• In SPRING AND SUMMER we also operate the project for Mother’s Day, Easter, and Father’s Day, on general themes.
• Our LEAVER’S SELF PORTRAIT project, runs from May-June. Once class of children have all their self-portraits included on teatowels or posters, and these are a great memento of the children that were in the class.
Please REGISTER on our website and we’ll get in touch!
Inclusion in the PTA UK Supplier Directory is based on the recommendation of at least one PTA or voluntary organisation that has used the supplier's services and does not imply any recommendation from PTA-UK. PTA-UK disclaims all liability for any loss, damages or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising under any arrangement or contract made between a company included in the PTA-UK Supplier Directory and any PTA. It is strongly recommended that all PTAs take their own precautions before entering into any arrangements or contracts with such companies.