IQ Cards print high quality personalised Stationery & Christmas Cards using each child’s individual design. Schools raise money for EVERY pack purchased, a great fundraising project.
Children have great fun designing a picture in class, IQ Cards print high quality cards, labels, gift wrap and postcards using the child’s individual design, these can be kept as a memory forever.
The project is run during Spring, Summer and Christmas terms.
Our competitive prices and fantastic products combined with a very simple process all help to maximise the funds raised for the school and encourages parents to order!
- Raise funds on every item
- Perfect project for PTA's
- Very simple to manage orders
- Very low prices
- Free delivery & collection
- High quality printed products
- Variety of products
- Design form & Flyer for every pupil
- Free to run the project, no costs
- No risk, payment on receipt of orders
6 SIMPLE STEPS TO FUNDRAISE
We pride ourselves on quality, value for money and most importantly the process is made as easy to administer as possible.
- Children create their designs in class on bespoke design forms provided
- Designs are sent home to parents with a covering letter & A5 flyer to encourage them to place their order.
- Organiser collects completed orders and banks the payments
- IQ collects all completed forms by courier
- IQ check all forms, scans the images and prints all orders
- IQ deliver all orders to school in year order (each pupil’s order is individually wrapped for easy distribution)
THE PROJECT IS FREE TO RUN WITH NO UPFRONT COSTS
Login as a PTA UK Member to receive an exclusive extra funding for your school!
Inclusion in the PTA UK Supplier Directory is based on the recommendation of at least one PTA or voluntary organisation that has used the supplier's services and does not imply any recommendation from PTA-UK. PTA-UK disclaims all liability for any loss, damages or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising under any arrangement or contract made between a company included in the PTA-UK Supplier Directory and any PTA. It is strongly recommended that all PTAs take their own precautions before entering into any arrangements or contracts with such companies.